Convenient Jantzen Beach hotels
People always ask, "What's the best way to get around town?"
The Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach is one of the best-located hotels for discovering the area.
Start with our complimentary shuttle to and from Portland International Airport. You can also take our shuttle over to the MAX light rail system. From there, the yellow line zips you downtown to Portland area attractions like the Lloyd Center Mall and Expo Center, Colwood Golf Course, the Japanese Gardens and Oregon Zoo. If you're feeling adventurous, grab a rental bike and take advantage of Portland's extensive bike path network. To tour Jantzen Beach from a unique and exhilarating perspective, paddle a kayak across the Columbia River.
For transportation assistance, or if you have any questions or comments about the Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach, please contact us, and a member of our staff will be happy to help you.
Tel: 503-283-4466 | Fax: 503-283-4743
*Complimentary Self Parking is available at the hotel.
Driving Directions to the Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach:
From Portland International Airport PDX:
- Take Airport Way East to I-205
- Take I-205 North toward Seattle
- Take Highway 14 West to Vancouver
- Take I-5 South into Oregon
- Take the first exit over the bridge (Exit #308)
- Turn right and go under the bridge
- The hotel is on the left
From I-5 North or South:
- Take Exit #308 (Jantzen Beach Exit)
- The hotel is located on the east side of the freeway